Our commissioning map reflects the latest Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) and Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) within each ICS. On 1 April 2021, 38 CCGs merged to create 9 new CCGs, taking the total down from 135 to 106. The new CCGs are:
- NHS Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes CCG
- NHS Hampshire, Southampton and the Isle of Wight CCG
- NHS Frimley CCG
- NHS North East London CCG
- NHS Coventry and Warwickshire CCG
- NHS Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin CCG
- NHS North West London CCG
- NHS Black Country and West Birmingham CCG
- NHS Kirklees CCG
CCGs are plotted by region and each region has then been colour-coded for easy reference with those CCGs working together depicted on the map with matching colour and shading.
So, whether you need to map your sales territories or to visualise the ever-changing boundaries of the commissioning landscape our England Commissioning Map provides the solution.
It also provides:
- number of GPs practices per CCG
- population stats per CCG footprint
- organisation’s NHS Code
The map is B1 size for maximum visual effect, and gloss-coated for write-on/wipe-off purposes, making it the ideal tool for reference, plotting and planning.
Available as a printed copy, JPEG or PDF.