Register for this free Wilmington Healthcare webinar: Looking Ahead 2021: Working with the NHS in a New Era
Taking place on: 14 January 2021 at 12:30pm
After the tumultuous events of 2020, what next? Join our expert team of thought leaders from Wilmington Healthcare to see what lies in store for the NHS, Industry and healthcare supplier relations over the course of the new year. Wilmington Healthcare regular and NHS insider Paul Midgley hosts, while our panel will include Steve How, Wilmington Healthcare’s in-house expert on financial flows and drug budgets, and Sarah Shield, our industry lead, who will help us explore the commercial challenges and predictions. Oli Hudson will give an overview of the policy and reform driving changes to the NHS landscape this year.
We’ll look at the issues, challenges and opportunities currently facing the health service as it moves into 2021, including:
- facing the third covid wave, winter pressures and an ever-increasing waiting list
- firmed-up plans for a new NHS structure featuring integrated care systems and provider collaboratives
- how the finance will work with the ICS ‘single pot’, blended contracts, and delegated provider budgets
- how out-of-hospital services, covid-secure pathways and digital transformation are changing healthcare
- a new revolution in data sharing and costing outcomes for your therapy areas
- industry response, with a look at how suppliers are adapting to the new world.
Complete the form below to register for the webinar and get the lowdown on how all of this will affect you in 2021.