Join our exclusive Directors’ webinar
Date: 28th September 2020
Time: 11:15am – 12:30pm
- Hugo Fry, Managing Director, Sanofi
- Ben Osborn, Managing Director, Pfizer
- Alastair McLellan, editor at Health Service Journal (HSJ)
- Steve How, Programme Director, Wilmington Healthcare
- Keith Jordan, Customer Excellence Cluster Lead, Roche Products
- Frances O’Callaghan, Accountable Officer, North Central London CCG
- Dr Andy Haynes, ICS Executive Lead, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire ICS
Covid-19 has brought many challenges to the pharmaceutical and MedTech marketplace, among them a need for commercial leaders to really understand who the new NHS customer is and how to optimise their resource mix to engage with HCPs.
One thing is for certain, the post Covid-19 recovery will be a time of immense change for pharma and MedTech operations, with a shift towards greater customer centricity, digital engagement, and new ways of working. With 5 million patients on elective waiting lists, planning has to change dramatically, and existing treatment pathways will be redesigned.
Join us, along with some of your senior peers from industry and the NHS to explore questions such as:
- How will patient and customer needs and expectations change in the long term?
- How will NHS structural changes affect your organisation and what does it mean for your team structure?
- What’s the impact of delays in planned and elective care on your products and your lifecycle strategy?
- How must commercial teams adapt to accommodate the new environment?
During this webinar you will have the opportunity to hear from top industry thought-leaders, gain insight from industry case studies, participate in polls, and engage in candid debate.
Register your interest by completing the form below.