The NHS landscape is continually changing, which means understanding who the key decision-makers are at a local and national level is critical to insure you inform your “go to Market” strategy, and in turn optimise your “customer engagement”.
Our close relationship with the NHS (which often sources our data) means that we are a trusted source of healthcare data. We maintain a database of over 470,000 senior management and healthcare professional contacts – all regularly verified and updated by our team of specialist researchers; giving you the quality, targeted data you need and the reassurance that you will be GDPR compliant.
Whether for a marketing campaign or a research project, our healthcare data can be purchased for one-off use, under license or as a CRM feed. You can also select our healthcare data via a variety of means, to ensure you end up with a targeted dataset that suits your exact requirements and budget.
Just a small sample of the contacts we can help you engage with:
- PCN – Accountable Clinical Director – 1,475
- Key decision-maker within an ICS/ICP – 382
- CCG – Chief Financial Officer – 171
- Director of Finance – 1,682
- Director for Procurement – 226
- Senior Buyer – 271
- IT Procurement – 265
- Supplies & Purchasing – 845
- Cardiology Consultant – 4,737
- Oncology Consultant – 4,712
- Surgeon – 8926
- Specialist Doctor – 78,984
- GP – 47,524
- Nurse Prescriber – 11,867
- Theatre Manager – 695
For more information on the >470,000 senior management and healthcare professional contacts we hold, or to request a data count tailored to your needs email info@wilmingtonhealthcare.
Data counts: Sept 2021