Our expert online training solution, the Digital Learning Academy’s courses and modules help you remain compliant as they are updated with any significant changes to code and practice.
**Please note: We have a separate compliance course dedicated to the new ABPI Code of Practice 2021 – Find out more here
The ABPI modules in this course will help you stay up to date with changes to the ABPI Code that are put in place after you have taken the ABPI exams. They are not a substitute for taking the ABPI exams. Instead they keep you apprised of code changes that will affect your role as a medical representative and your interactions with the NHS.
Our modules ensure that your original investment with the ABPI (a commitment of hundreds of hours of study and a cost of around £1,000 per applicant) is updated in line with code changes.
- Association of British HealthTech Industries (ABHI) Code of ethical business practice 2018
- ABPI Code 2016 to 2019: what is different?
- ABPI Code 2019: an introduction
- ABPI Code 2019: conducting a meeting
- ABPI Code 2019: for medcomms agencies & third parties
- ABPI Code 2019: for non-promotional staff
- ABPI Code 2019: marketing
- ABPI Code 2019: sales
- Adverse drug reactions
- Bribery Act 2010
- IPHA Code of practice
Complete our form below to find out more about our compliance course. You can also find out more about how the Digital Learning Academy can help you to support your NHS customers to achieve their objectives with our sales and market access courses.