Key account management (KAM) is an important skill in today’s pharma sales environment. If you have KAM teams that seek to engage with NHS customers, we have a new course that should be an essential part of your training programme. Completion of this KAM course will ensure you and your teams are well equipped to build effective relationships that provide much needed support to your customers whilst meeting your commercial objectives.
Why learn more about key account management?
KAM in healthcare brings its own unique challenges:
- range of stakeholders and decision makers involved
- complexity of buying processes
- there are at least three basic client groups ‘receiving value’ from you: the prescriber, the payer and the patient.
Overlay regional and organisational idiosyncrasies and you have a complex set of DMUs to identify.
- Do you know what keeps your customer awake at night? Do your customers face the same challenges in each locality?
- What are their priorities and how can your value proposition best work for them?
- How should key accounts be analysed and what are the critical success factors in managing them?
If these are the types of questions you’re regularly asking yourself, then the new KAM course will give you the confidence to have the right conversations with your own colleagues, ensuring you can then reach out to the right customers with the right story.