Oncology is a crucial therapy area for many of our clients, and is a fast-moving field of NHS policy.
This course looks at:
- National cancer strategies and the current drivers of oncology policy
- New cancer stakeholders such as cancer alliances and clinical networks
- Payer and provider customers in oncology
- Financial arrangements, commissioning and the cancer drugs fund
- Local policy, KPIs and planning
The course will give you a good introduction to the oncology landscape if you have just launched a brand or are new to the therapy area, or if you need a refresher on the principal developments in cancer over the past couple of years.