At the outbreak of Covid-19 both Pharma and MedTech stepped up to the challenge of the virus and have remained true to their purpose of serving patients and advancing health. However, as the NHS has not only rapidly evolved in a few short months, but continues to constantly shift to cope with the effects of the pandemic and its aftermath – how exactly can Industry effectively support their NHS customers and improve patient outcomes?
In this on-demand Digital Learning Academy webinar from November 2020, Oli Hudson and Paul Midgley share five changes to the NHS that are crucial for Industry to understand for continued effective working. Register to view the webinar where they answer these key questions:
- What does the NHS Reset really mean and what should you be doing about it?
- How are changes to GIRFT, Rightcare and Patient Safety affecting care pathways?
- System allocations – What’s happened with funding, finance, and budget holders?
- What is the latest on the forthcoming updates to the new ABPI code?
- What are your NHS customers finding most helpful from industry these days?
To watch the webinar and find out more about everything the Digital Learning Academy has to offer, please complete the form below.