On-demand webinar: A New Term: The NHS and Industry Now – aired 22 September 2020
The NHS is entering a period of flux as the old organisations morph into new integrated systems, and the NHS Long-term Plan is invoked once again to change the emphasis in healthcare – away from hospitals and into the community, and with prevention, technology and multi-disciplinary teams taking centre stage. Amid this Reset, what can industry offer?
This webinar with Paul Midgley and Oli Hudson from Wilmington Healthcare explored what Industry can be doing right now to engage, and looked at the most vital developments happening in the NHS as we move into a new season.
Watch this on-demand webinar to hear about the following:
- What will happen over the rest of the year in the NHS?
- How will the gains made during the pandemic be systematised into an ‘NHS Reset’?
- Who controls NHS budgets and finance as we move towards integrated systems?
- What is the state of clinical pathways now?
- What is industry doing that is helpful to HCPs and other NHS customers?
The webinar will be of interest to the Life Sciences industry. Our expert panel delivering insights and answering your pressing questions includes:
- Oli Hudson, Content Director, Wilmington Healthcare
- Paul Midgley, NHS Insight and Account Director, Wilmington Healthcare
To watch the webinar, and find out more about everything that Wilmington Healthcare has to offer, please complete the form below.