Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as expected
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow users to share/link with social networks
- Gather analytic and usage data to allow us to make improvements to the site
- Gather analytic and usage data to allow us to optimise our search engine performance
- To distinguish between humans and bots
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
The following types of Cookies are used on our website:
Statistic cookies help us to understand how visitors interact with our website. We use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how and when users arrive at our site and how they browse or use our site. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
These cookies remember choices you have made such as the country you visit our website from, language preference, text size, fonts, and other customisable parts of web pages. These are then used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored to your needs. The information these cookies collect are anonymised and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Controlling your Cookie Preferences
You can manage website cookies in the settings of your internet browser. If you do make changes to your settings, you may find that certain features may not work as intended. Please click below for detailed information on how to disable and delete cookies in some commonly used browsers:
If you wish to know more about cookies, here are some useful resources that provide detailed information about cookie types, what they are used for and how you can manage your cookie preferences:
Last updated May 2020