The covid-19 pandemic has had a huge impact on the way the NHS operates.
Download our white paper examining how covid-19 has changed the NHS, what aspects of treatment are challenging, what plans remain in place, what developments are likely, and which aspects of transformation are accelerating.
Change has happened at rapid pace and is huge in scale in a number of ways. In this review we will look at what has happened in the following areas:
- NHS structure, organisation and integration
- NHS finance and budgeting
- Long-term conditions management
- NHS’ relationship with the private sector
- Changes to care pathways
- NHS digital transformation
- Acute care reconfiguration
- Industry engagement
Complete the form to download the report.