On-demand webinar: Activity, Uptake, Variation: Preparing for the Perfect Storm – Brexit, a covid-19 winter and reset, aired on 4 August 2020
The NHS recently pledged to restore normality to a healthcare system disrupted by covid-19. What will this look like and what does it mean for product and service providers to the NHS?
As the NHS re-establishes its services, we welcomed back Leslie Galloway, Chairman of EMIG, to review how industry is responding and what could happen over the next few months.
Watch this on-demand Digital Learning Academy webinar to hear about the following:
- Back to the office and back to meeting NHS clients – what is practical/desirable for re-engaging?
- Where does Life Science Industry credentialing fit alongside this?
- What have we learnt about industry/NHS relationships during the crisis? How can we build on this?
- The NHS backlog – what’s been the impact, what is the outlook?
- The perfect storm of Brexit and a covid-19 winter – impact on Industry
- How to adapt your value proposition to engage effectively with NHS clients during reset?
The webinar will be of interest to Pharma and MedTech and other NHS suppliers and partners. Our expert panel delivering insights and answering your pressing questions includes:
- Leslie Galloway, Chair, EMIG
- Oli Hudson, Content Director, Wilmington Healthcare
- Paul Midgley, NHS Insight and Account Director, Wilmington Healthcare
To watch the webinar, and find out more about everything the Digital Learning Academy has to offer, please complete the form below.