2020 has been a year like no other – not least for the NHS and the life science industries.
At least three main issues have appeared this year:
- The stop-start covid response
- Accelerated NHS reform
- How industry can maintain access to the customer
Some questions follow:
- What, in all of this, are the covid-contingent changes?
- What will affect healthcare systems and their suppliers in the long term?
- How should industry now attempt to support and partner the NHS? And by what means should that be done?
Our new whitepaper attempts to look at these developments, discern what is really important, and explore how this will affect the way suppliers propose value-based solutions to the NHS in the future.
By exploring developments in five areas, the 5Ps – patients, practitioners, partnerships, pathways and prescribing – we will see how on-the-ground changes could begin to alter how industry engages with the NHS in the near future.
Complete the form below to download the white paper.