Over the years, marketing to the NHS has changed significantly. A competitive market, a tough financial climate and the development of new channels, means that the NHS is much more responsive to communications from suppliers and service providers. In fact, the NHS is adopting a multichannel approach to marketing faster than some of its suppliers and service providers.
Multichannel ‘surround-sound’ marketing is about creating a loud, impact – are you making the right noise?
If you want to get your message across, promote your products and services and demonstrate the effectiveness of your offering to the NHS, then an integrated communication strategy is proven to deliver the best results.
This one-day event led by industry experts, will give you the confidence to put your strategy in place.
Join current and prospective suppliers to the NHS and you will:
- Discover how to break into a cash-strapped NHS
- Assess what media the NHS is using to communicate
- Explore who you are trying to target in healthcare
- Learn how you can best integrate traditional and digital media/assets
- Explore the opportunities and challenges of virtual customer engagement with the NHS
- Discover how to integrate PR into marketing and business development
- Learn how to build a successful PR campaign and implement crisis management
- Explore using social media as a marketing communications tool
Client Services Director
Steve Mills Marketing
Three simple ways to register
Wilmington Healthcare and Conventus reserve the right to change the agenda and/or speakers at any time.