At the end of last year, the NHS published 44 sustainability and transformation plans (STPs) setting out the healthcare agenda for the next five years.
STPs are the Five year forward view in action, requiring commissioners, providers, hospitals and local authorities to agree one masterplan for their footprint, including the local NHS, rationalising and integrated services.
But what will the impact be on your business?
Join our experts for:
- a comprehensive explanation of the STP process
- an NHS insider’s perspective
- a key clinical area analysis of the plans
9:00am Arrive and register
9:45am Session 1: STP overview
- What are STPs and what are they supposed to achieve?
- Impact on the Five year forward view, vanguard sites and other system changes?
10:30am Session 2: STPs – a view from the NHS
- What does the NHS think of STPs?
- Are they achievable?
- What will be their real impact?
11:00am Break and networking
11:15am Session 3: STPs – up close and personal
- STPs – local case studies
- STP operational plans: what are they, how do they differ from the strategic plans
and what interest do they offer to industry?
12:00pm Session 4: Real-world STP market intelligence
- What do the plans reveal?
- Key clinical areas of interest
- Effect of STPs on the wider network
12:45pm Session 5: Panel discussion – drawing it together
- Can we predict what the NHS will look like when STPs are up and running?
- Where should industry focus its attention – winners and potential losers
For further information please contact the Wilmington Healthcare events team on 01892 752407 or firstname.lastname@example.org.