The controversy around use of the phrase ‘accountable care’ has forced a shift to a more positive focus on ‘integrated care’.
Steve How, Programme Director and Paul Midgley, NHS Insight Director, Wilmington Healthcare
Steve and Paul discuss the move from accountable to integrated care, and explore:
- The changes to contracts and payments
- How local budgets now include pharmaceuticals
- The rapidly moving landscape
- The need for industry to consider the whole treatment pathway
- How does your product fit and how does it benefit?
- The importance of understanding your market at a local level