On-demand webinar: The New NHS Stakeholder Map: Who are the customers now? Aired 7 July 2020
This Wilmington Healthcare webinar examines how, as the recovery takes hold, the NHS is organising itself into structures: some carried through from the NHS Long-term Plan, and some expedient on the pandemic. It touches on the new hierarchies and power balances in different areas, taking in case studies such as London and Manchester, and explores who will be fruitful industry partners for the future.
View to find out answers to questions such as:
- Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and Integrated Care Systems (ICSs): How will they be developed and how can industry successfully navigate the new structures?
- Integrated Care Partnerships (ICPs): What will these be like when they eventually emerge?
- Primary Care Networks (PCNs): Having had a prime role during the pandemic, can we expect these to become a permanent part of the landscape?
- NHS Trusts: What will the acute and specialist sector look like post-Covid and beyond?
- Prescribing and procurement: How has the pandemic affected prescribing and buying organisations?
- How should accounts now be planned and what do the decision-making units look like?
In this webinar, our Wilmington Healthcare experts Oli Hudson and Paul Midgley explore these questions and much more.
This on-demand webinar will be of particular interest to colleagues in pharma, MedTech and also those who work with the NHS and want to understand the ongoing impact of covid-19 on the system.
To watch the webinar, and find out more about everything that Wilmington Healthare has to offer, please complete the form below.