Our 2022-2023 map of the NHS presents a top-level visual representation of the NHS and, combined with our unique healthcare intelligence, provides the perfect tool to comprehend the health sector at a national, regional and local level.
Whether you need to map your sales territories, visualise the ever-changing boundaries of NHS organisations or understand the health services provided in a region, our NHS Map of the UK provides the solution.
Each area is colour-coded for easy reference and includes:
- Commissioning region boundaries
- Trusts and national equivalents
- Ambulance trusts
- Number of Primary Care Networks by region
- Number of GP practices by region
- Population by region
- NHS code per organisation
- Bed numbers by trust or national equivalent
It comes in A0 size for maximum visual effect, and it’s gloss-coated for write-on/wipe-off purposes, making it the ideal tool for reference, plotting and planning.
Available as a JPEG or PDF*. Printed copies are no longer available at this time.
*Printed map excludes VAT, however VAT shown for P&P