Register below to watch our on-demand webinar – Smarter strategies: precise customer-centric digital engagement with the NHS
Having traditionally found itself near the bottom of digital adoption league tables, the scale and maturity of customer engagement practices within the pharmaceutical industry, accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic, are now building at considerable pace.
Investment in digital continues to rise year-on-year, while customer expectations follow a similar trajectory, with healthcare professionals (HCPs) saying they now want to continue taking a significant proportion of pharma rep calls. A growing consensus is forming around hybrid engagement models as the preferred model for the new NHS landscape.
Yet taking successful and effective steps to improving engagement requires a precise, personalised, view of the customer.
Bringing together NHS insider and Industry insight, the panel will explore:
- What’s changing across the NHS and how is that affecting the data requirements for understanding the customer?
- What are the components of an effective digital engagement approach?
- How do you effectively measure ROI and impact?
- What are the challenges Industry needs to address to make this happen?
- What are the implications for structure and commercial optimisation?
Simon Grime: Digital Engagement Director, Wilmington Healthcare
Tina White: Principal Clinical Consultant – Commissioning, Wilmington Healthcare
Julian Snape: Commercial Optimisation Director, Wilmington Healthcare
Chaired by John Pinching, Editor of PharmaTimes
The webinar was first aired on 31 March 2022. Simply complete the form below to watch the webinar on-demand: