Terms and conditions
By accessing or using www.wilmingtonhealthcare.com (the “Site”) or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Site. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms, please do not access and/or use the Site.
The terms ‘Wilmington Healthcare’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 2530185 and our registered company address is 5th Floor, 10 Whitechapel High Street, London, E1 8QS.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the Site.
- Using the Site
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site.
- The Site is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the UK. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
- Ownership, Use and Intellectual Property Rights
- For the purposes of this clause, Intellectual Property Rights means
- You acknowledge that we, our licensors, or both (as applicable), own all intellectual property rights in the Site, including but not limited to any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or on the Site, and the design, layout, look and appearance of the Site.
- We and our licensors reserve all of our (and their) rights in any Intellectual Property Rights in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that we and they remain owners of them and free to use them as we (and they) see fit.
- Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable you to access the Site. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the us, are acknowledged on the website. The use of any trade marks on the Site is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written permission.
- Submitting Information to the Site
- While we try to make sure that the Site is secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you supply to us and therefore we cannot guarantee that it will be kept confidential. For that reason, you should not let us have any patentable ideas or patent applications, advertising or marketing suggestions, prototypes, or any other information that you regard as confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable (“Unwanted Submissions”). While we value your feedback, you agree not to submit any Unwanted Submissions.
- We may use any Unwanted Submissions as we see reasonably fit on a free-of-charge basis (bear in mind that we have no way of knowing whether such information is confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable because we do not monitor the Site to check for these matters). Therefore, we will not be legally responsible for keeping any Unwanted Submissions confidential nor will we be legally responsible to you or anybody else for any use of such Unwanted Submissions.
- Accuracy of Information and Availability of the Site
- While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk.
- We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
- While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
- Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All content is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Hyperlinks and Third Party Sites
- The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the Site. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
- You may not create a link to the Site from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Limitation on our Liability
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that:
- were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed; or
- that were not caused by any breach on our part
- business losses; and
- losses to non-consumers.
- We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident.
- Rights of Third Parties
- No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
- These Terms are dated 27th January 2017. No changes to these Terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing. We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our updated terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to verify such variations.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and your use of the Site is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- The courts of the England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute arising out of your use of the Site.
- The Purchase of Map Products (printed and digital) and NHS Guide
- All products purchased from the store is under licence. This licence may not be passed to any other service provider or supplier, and the right to use the licenced product may not be transferred to any other individual, organisation or third party at any time.
- As the Publisher, Wilmington Healthcare has taken steps to protect its copyright and intellectual property asset. Any unauthorised copying, duplication, sharing, publication or distribution of Wilmington Healthcare’s electronic map or NHS Guide file(s) supplied under licence, is strictly prohibited.
- Under the licence of purchase the file(s) may not be copied or duplicated without the written consent of the Publisher. Only during the 12 month period of the licence, may the file(s) be cropped to create an appropriate image to use within presentations, documents and reports designed solely for internal use by the client. The whole image may also be used for this purpose.
- Under the licence the file may not be used on any web pages. Should the client wish to use Wilmington Healthcare’s Maps or NHS Guide within an internet based application, the client must first seek the permission of the Publisher. Permission may be granted and be subject to the terms and conditions (including fee) of a web publishing licence.