Understanding Primary Care Networks (PCNs) – new course
The 1,259 primary care networks (PCNs) are GP-led organisations delivering services in the community at local level. PCNs are a new management structure and therefore an important new area that many in industry need to understand.
Wilmington Healthcare has the most up-to-date information on the newly-forming Primary Care Networks (PCNs), helping you to understand who’s who, what they do and what their priorities are. Our new course from the Digital Learning Academy will quickly get your sales teams up to speed and enable them to engage effectively with their new NHS customers
Key questions answered in the course include:
- The Digital Learning Academy
- What are PCNs?
- What are PCNs expected to do?
- How are PCNs funded?
- What job role is responsible for leading a PCN?
- Where will the new staff be based and what do we know about their roles?
- How are PCNs structured?
- What are the think-tanks and other commentators saying about PCNs?
Our expert courses are curated by experts from Wilmington Healthcare who understand both the NHS and industry (including Health Service Journal). Complete the form below to see the range of courses available to empower your team.