It’s a challenging time for the NHS – but also for industry. That’s why it’s a great time to consider commercial optimisation, and what it could do for your company.
Wilmington Healthcare’s latest webinar will tell you all you need to know about it, and what it could mean for you.
Date: Wednesday 25th November
Time: 12:30 – 13:15
Complete the form below to register.
- What is commercial optimisation and why is so important to consider now?
- Who are your most valuable customers, and what promotional activities are most suitable for them?
- What commercial opportunities come with the restructured NHS – and is your salesforce best aligned to make the most of them?
- How does your product sit within the market – are you making the most of the resources you have to promote your portfolio, and is your brand performing as efficiently as possible?
- What are some examples of commercial optimisation, and how might it work in therapy areas such as osteoporosis, immunology, MS and cardiovascular in primary care?
Join Wilmington’s regulars Paul Midgley and Oli Hudson and Commercial Optimisation Director Julian Snape as they explore all this and more. Focusing on the sales environment emerging after Covid and the NHS Reset, we will look at how it can help guide pharma and MedTech through this next transitional phase; at the different types of commercial optimisation including market segmentation, targeting, benchmarking efficiency and resource optimisation; and how you can take this further within your company.
To register, complete the form below: