A sea change in medicines funding and the landscape of budget holders is afoot.
Integration has altered and will continue to alter this stakeholder map – and what industry has taken to be the situation for years may no longer be the case. In particular there have been developments with high cost drugs and those used for homecare.
The webinar took place on Wednesday 10th March.
Our expert panel explored:
- Who are your new budget-holders, for a variety of therapy areas?
- How will the new funding system work for high cost drugs?
- What impact has Covid had on prescribing patterns – and what are the opportunities and threats here?
- What is the role of homecare now – in light of the pandemic, and going forward?
- How should these new stakeholders and processes affect industry behaviour?
To watch the webinar, complete the below form: