The new NHS Landscape, part II: your questions answered
We are delighted to share this follow-up to our popular May webinar, answering your key questions on the new stakeholders, processes, threats and opportunities of the emerging system. Our expert panel will cover questions on organisational structure and responsibilities, medicines policy and finance, including:
- Within ICSs, who should industry approach with regards to innovation – for devices or drugs?
- How will the voice of the patient will be heard in this system change?
- Will ICSs be expected to adhere to NICE guidelines / Technology Appraisal Guidelines (TAGs) on specific patented drugs?
- Is it likely that medicines funded via Specialised Commissioning will be devolved to ICS structures for decisions on future funding?
- How is the commercial medicines framework going to align to the new thinking of systems and pathways, given that the most attractive proposition is currently a simple discount rather than a value based, outcome-driven offering?
Join our regulars Paul Midgley and Oli Hudson, alongside Wilmington Healthcare’s Principal Consultant Sarah Shield, and get the insight you need to progress your planning and strategy for the year to come.
Simply complete the form below to register to watch the free on-demand webinar: