ABPI 2021 Code of Practice
The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) 2021 Code of Practice will come into effect on 1 July 2021. Published in January 2021, the new Code is the most significant update in years.
Although the foundations of the Code remain the same, the structure has undergone a dramatic change. There are important new requirements and features that companies need to be aware of and the Code also embodies the new ABPI Principles that they expect companies to start building into their culture and ways of doing business.
The easiest way to get your organisation up to speed with the new ABPI Code is with our new course – five modules cover everything you and your teams need to know to meet the new requirements.
- ABPI Code 2021: Introduction
- ABPI Code 2021 clauses 1-10: Overarching requirements
- ABPI Code 2021 clauses 11-17: Rules governing interactions – Covers promotion to health professionals (HCPs) and other relevant decision makers (ORDMs)
- ABPI Code 2021 clauses 18-27: More rules governing interactions – Covers the code clauses governing interactions with health professionals and other decision makers, the public and patients, patient organisations and market research
- ABPI 2021 clauses 28-31: Annual Disclosure Requirements
To enquire about this course and how we can support you to achieve your compliance requirement for the 2021 ABPI Code of Practice, please complete the form below.