Reports can be turned around quickly to help you identify anomalies, trends and opportunities for improvement within your areas of focus. This provides you with an excellent starting point to engage your NHS customers.
Part of the Quantis portfolio which also includes the core dashboards and iPad app, our healthcare analytics reports are at the heart of our NHS Service Improvement solution set designed to deliver compliant healthcare intelligence, fast.
The reports are designed to provide intelligence that leads to actionable insights, for instance to help optimise NHS treatment pathways or to shape a case for change to support your NHS customers.
Why commission a report?
- Assist local health and social care environments in identifying disease trends and pathways where service efficiencies and patient outcomes can be improved
- Increase the appropriate diagnosis, management and awareness of a disease, aiming to minimise misdiagnosis and improve patient treatment/outcomes
- Map performance locally and nationally where specialist teams or resources are in place
- Provide transferable collaborative service solutions that address healthcare inequalities
- Provide a reliable evidence baseline for performance to inform decision making and to enable measurement of impact on specific conditions
- Strengthen relationships with the NHS
- Increase understanding of real world data and interpret into key messages
How does it work?
- Created from multiple combinations of NHS Digital datasets and other real world evidence including: Hospital Episode Statistics (HES), Diagnostic Imaging Dataset (DIDs), Mental Health Services Dataset (MHSDS), Admitted Patient Care (APC / Inpatient), Outpatient, Accident & Emergency (A&E), QOF, prescribing, other publicly available data, etc
- Outputs are tailored to customer needs to provide clear information on complex healthcare scenarios, at a glance
- Compliant with the NHS Digital disclosure rules resulting in aggregated, small number suppressed, non-sensitive data
Quantis Healthcare Analytics
Download further information on our healthcare analytics reports, or complete the form below to request a sample or to arrange a discussion.