“A very worthwhile event. Good structure. Well chaired. Particular praise for Denis Gizzi, a superb speaker”
Brought to you by Wilmington Healthcare and Conventus, this one-day national event will analyse the future of the NHS and the implications this may have on your business.
An expert line-up of speakers will examine the current NHS marketplace and review in detail current policy impacting the NHS.
They will assess:
• Cost pressures and the financial challenges going forward
• STPs – what are they, where are they and why are they important to your business
• An update on the latest recommendations to come from Lord Carter’s review in NHS productivity
• Procurement Transformation Plans
• The implementation of the Five Year Forward View, new care models and vanguard sites
• Where the NHS is looking to save money and what the impact on the market will be
• How suppliers can help the NHS become more efficient and improve patient care
• Who will have the money to spend and make the decisions in the future
• How to do business with CCGs – what are they looking for?
• How Academic Health Science Networks can help your business
• Current NHS procurement initiatives needed to improve efficiency
• An update into NHS procurement by NHS Trusts – implementing Lord Carter’s
This must attend event will enable you to shape your future business strategy planning.
Don’t miss your opportunity to hear from commissioners and buyers within the NHS and find out what they are looking for when assessing innovative products and services.
Who should attend?
NHS suppliers, especially those with a responsibility for:
– Business development
– Healthcare partnerships
– Key accounts
– Market access
– NHS liaison
– Regional NHS territories
– Strategic engagement
Chair: Simon Walsh
Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust;
Health Care Supply Association
Managing Director and Lead Manager
North West Coastal Academic Health Science Network
Salford Royal Hospitals NHS Trust
Wilmington Healthcare and Conventus reserve the right to change the agenda and/or speakers at any time.