Understanding your customers in the new STP and ACS landscape
This event also takes place in Birmingham on 22nd March.
The NHS is going through systemic change as Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships (STPs) evolve into Accountable Care Systems (ACSs) and begin to work at a much larger scale to serve whole health economies.
For suppliers to the NHS this means a long-term reduction in the number of providers and commissioners meaning fewer points of sale. The impact of these changes for suppliers is that at every level of the NHS there will be new configurations of buyers and providers.
This will ultimately mean the NHS may be less fragmented and easier to navigate than before but competition between suppliers will intensify.
As STPs and ACSs develop further it is imperative your business gains a competitive edge by acquiring a comprehensive understanding of the new NHS landscape.
Join Wilmington Healthcare’s expert team of thought leaders for this essential event that will provide you with the knowledge to navigate the new NHS. Their rich insight will be complimented by real world case studies from national and local NHS leaders who are spearheading these transformational changes.
The event is supported by HSJ, the UK’s leading intelligence service for healthcare leaders.
Why you need to attend
- Get real world insights from NHS leaders to better understand their challenges
- Gain knowledge of the changing NHS to perform more effectively in your role
- Interact with Wilmington Healthcare experts to get your specific questions answered
- Acquire a comprehensive NHS update by investing just one day out of the office
Download the full programme and speaker line-up >>
Framing the current NHS environment
- Setting the scene – clarifying how the system fits together
- How The Five Year Forward View is guiding change and reviewing progress to date
What’s happening to commissioning – are CCGs still relevant?
- Outlining the status of CCGs now STPs and ACSs are here
- How to plan your commercial strategy to take advantage of the changes
Moving to population health – Identifying the opportunities as STPs transition to ACSs
- Gain unique insight in to what the STP Plans actual mean in practice from an industry expert
- Hear an STP plan brought to life by a system leader to understand how your organisation can support
Exploring how ACSs will evolve into Accountable Care Organisations (ACOs) and transform the NHS
- Find out from NHS England their vision for ACOs and what the projected timeline will be
- Get clarity on the role of NHS England in supporting and developing the ACO programme and their measures of success
Building the customer landscape so your organisation can navigate the new NHS
- Analysis of what the new customer landscape in the NHS looks like and how you can develop and retain these relationships
- Gain intelligence on who the clinical and financial decision makers are in the new NHS and what you need to do to engage with them
Senior representative, HSJ
Senior representative, NHS Blackpool CCG (invited)
Senior representative, NHS England (invited)
Senior representative, NHS Wirral CCG (invited)
John Chater, Solutions Director, Learning & Education, Wilmington Healthcare
Oli Hudson, Business Innovation Consultant, Wilmington Healthcare
STP Analyst, Wilmington Healthcare
How to register
- Book online
- Download the booking form and register by email
Wilmington Healthcare reserve the right to change the agenda and/or speakers at any time.