In the entire history of the NHS, there has been no greater challenge than that of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Wilmington Healthcare has produced a highly-visual, easy to interpret tracking solution which enables you and your teams to visualise, interpret and assess the impact of COVID-19 on the NHS now and in the future.
Gain insight into the key issues affecting your therapy area, partnering with the NHS to incorporate the most efficient and effective treatment pathways in this unprecedented time.
Some examples of insights you can garner include:
- Impact on patient flows and admission rates during the peak of the virus outbreak, through to recovery and any subsequent peaks
- View by your therapy-related specialty, diagnosis (or sub-specialty) or procedure, the changes in activity month by month compared to previous 2-year trends
- Assess the complications and risk of re-admission for patients that have had COVID-19
- Understand the volume of patients that have not received their planned treatment and the risks this could pose; assess where you can provide efficiencies and pathway changes to address the challenging months ahead
- As the COVID-19 burden reduces, identify the areas and referral patterns that will require your support to provide the most effective treatment and care