Disease insight reports help you to understand the NHS from the perspective of your customers and patients. They are based on data analysis to identify anomalies, variations and trends in patient treatment pathways within health and social care. The benefits of this specialist insight include:
- Highlighting the burden of disease
- Identifying variations in patient outcomes
- Providing evidence for change in therapeutic areas
- Granularity of data – insights can be gained at national, regional or local level
- Achieving a clear understanding of the impact pathways and services have on patients’ experiences and outcomes
- Highlighting areas of best practice and opportunities for efficiencies
Our proximity to the NHS means we have unique relationships not only across the NHS itself but also with patient organisations, healthcare charities and academia. We have an extensive international network of key opinion leaders that can be called upon to contribute to or endorse reports.
Working with us, you have the choice to commission a report for your organisation, or you may prefer to work in partnership with a third party from within our healthcare network.