System 360 – the complete picture of an ICS account
The System 360 dashboard within Investigator XD gives your key account teams fast and easy access to an interactive snapshot view of the ICS landscape. For the first time you’ll have a 360-degree view of your NHS customers – it allows you to:
• Source key ICS insight and information in one place, greatly reducing the need for desk research
• Truly engage ICSs by understanding their individual operating models, needs, priorities and objectives
• Identify ICSs with the greatest capability to adopt change – optimise your efforts around customers most aligned to your service offerings or value proposition
• Locate and contact key decision makers and influencers at ICSs, as they transition from their CCG roles
• Identify opportunities and focus your territory key account plans with confidence
Download our brochure here or complete the form below for more details.
With the option to select from a wide range of healthcare data assets you can create the insight package that suits your business needs. Our data and insights include:
Specialty-focused data and insights
Quantitative and qualitative data and insights are precisely tailored to a disease or indication providing a deeper understanding of the disease-specific national and local agenda to inform planning. Specialism XD allows you to drill down into very a specific disease, pulling all information together for your teams in one place.
Formulary and guidance data and insights
A blend of data and real-world evidence to provide an objective view of drug formulary and guideline status in the context of the competitive landscape by indication. This is connected to decision makers and related documentary insights.
Access our database of more than 450k UK healthcare professionals, including 100% coverage of ICS accounts, all areas of responsibilities, specialties and places of work (physical and virtual). Available as a whole dataset or as modules.
NHS documents and priorities
Find out what your NHS customers are talking about with access to c200k documents published by the NHS and selected healthcare organisations collated and tagged to allow search for topics and keywords relevant to your business interest.
Specialist share data
Provides in-depth insight on patient treatment (what a drug is prescribed for), market share and competitive landscape for chronic diseases in secondary care and community care.