We have researched new contacts and organisations, making it the most indispensable data source for anyone wanting to target and engage with this audience.
Key contacts across the optical profession include:
- Chair – Local Optical Committee
- Chair – Local Professional Network
- Dispensing Optician
- Eye Care Liaison Officer
- Hospital Doctors
- Healthcare Interest Groups
- Local Optical Committees
- Local Eye Health Networks
- Opticians Headquarters
Data includes, name, job tile, email address, telephone number and location address.
For a full breakdown of contacts and counts, download our eye health professionals datasheet.
Additional data fields available:
- Hospital doctors with an interest in medical ophthalmology and surgical ophthalmology.
- Services provided by organisation e.g. diabetic retinal screening, audiology, orthoptics and NHS minor eye condition services.
- We can also show which opticians provide training to student opticians.
All contacts are regularly verified and updated by our team of specialist researchers; giving you the quality, targeted data you need and the reassurance that you will be GDPR compliant.